New General RP
New General RP
New General RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New General RP

Our General rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Roy_Akira's administrator application
Roy_Akira's administrator application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 am by StrangerZone44

» Your first subject
Roy_Akira's administrator application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:29 am by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Roy_Akira's administrator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StrangerZone44

Roy_Akira's administrator application Empty
PostSubject: Roy_Akira's administrator application   Roy_Akira's administrator application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 am

Basic Information Questions:
In-Game Name(Or Previous Names): Roy_Akira
Your Real Life Age: 14
Timezone(GMT): +8 GMT

How long have you been playing on our SA-MP RP Server: I have been playing for how many hours. I found out that this server needs more admins on it to help watch over the server and help people.

Basic Background Questions:Have you ever been warned in-game(If so, what for?): I have never been warned in-game, nor do I plan to be ever warned in-game.

Have you been banned from the server(If so, what for?): Like the matter if I have been warned, I have never been banned from the server, nor do I plan to be ever banned from the server.

Have you ever been apart of another RP Community(If so, what community?): No

Have you been an Administrator on another SA-MP Server before(If so, for how long?): I have been an administrator for 8 months already.

SA-MP Administration Questions:Why do you want to become a SA-MP Administrator: I want to become a SA:MP administrator because I want to expand my staff position and try to help players better than I currently am able. I don't mainly want to become an administrator just for the abilities a privileges that come along with the position, Id also like to get to know the members of the admin team better. I basically want to be an admin for multiple different reasons like helping people I am not applying because I want to have power, I just want to be better able to help the members of the community and the community as a whole.

In your own views and words, what do you think a SA-MP Administrator does, and what his/her duties are: I believe a SA:MP administrator is almost like a police officer of the server, He is like the public servant of the community who is there to help people with their issues, But who is also fair yet stern person who enforces the rules of the server. I believe an admin is there as someone who lets all their thoughts about the individual person at hand out and is there to start a fresh unbiased opinion on the situation at hand. In my opinion an admin can sit and listen to both sides of a story without favoring one party, Just dealing with the situation according to the evidence and facts being given/brought up. I look at the position of administrator as someone who can be active on ventrillo, the forums and in-game, Someone who can maintain a professional attitude towards everyone who is mature enough to handle the position properly.

What would you bring to the server and team, if chosen as a SA-MP Administrator: I would bring a well rounded unbiased administrator with a good attitude. I never hold grudges or look badly on people for things they have done in the past, every one makes mistakes and I can completely understand that. If I was brought into the Administration team I could be one who is friendly with all members of the community yet still enforce the rules of the server and if a good reason is proved through factual evidence still give a punishment if necessary. I am also active in timezones other than my own so I am usually in-game when there are no administrators whatsoever on.

Administration Application Agreement Questions:Do you understand that giving false information will lead to a straight denial, and if inducted as an Admin, a straight removal: Yes I understand that giving false information will lead to a denial or removal.

Do you understand that the SA-MP Administration Team, is a "Team", and that we work together to fulfill server and Administrative goals: Yes I understand that the Adminstration team is a team that works together.

Do you understand that, by applying for a SA-MP Administration position, you are fully aware of our SA-MP Server Rules and Forum Regulations: Yes by applying for a Administration position I am fully aware of all server rules and forum regulations.

Do you understand that, if you are given a SA-MP Administration position, you are prohibited to have a position of Staff on another SA-MP Community Yes I understand that if given a position I am prohibited from holding a staff position on another SA:MP community.

Do you understand that, if successful in becoming a SA-MP Administrator, you will need to be active and that being inactive will hinder your stay within the team? Yes I understand that I will need to be active in order to stay within the team.
Back to top Go down

Roy_Akira's administrator application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New General RP :: Admin roster :: general admins-
Jump to: